A 1 min. video to give you an overview of what we do
Bologna is a great Logistics hub.
Be seen in Europe,
choose Bologna for your presence.
▪ Provide advice on distribution channels
▪ Find you a good match to take care of distribution of your products in the Italian market.
▪ Facilitate introductions, helping you build new trusted relationships that you need for the success of your product in the Italian market.
▪ Meetings Face to Face or Video Conference or both.
▪ A short-list of distributors.
▪ Helping you select from the short-list.
▪ Helping with your questions and overcoming hurdles prior to your decision.
▪ Phone calls to potential interested distributors.
▪ Presenting your brand and product strengths.
▪ Pre-check the potential distributors based on your requirements and potential.
▪ Preparing a short-list of distributors.
▪ Aperiviti and Lunches to build the all important relationships with your new partners.
Chris gave 2 presentations to the IPMA in Milan, one was a joint presentation with Paolo Borrelli on improving inter-cultural understanding on Anglo-Italian cross-border projects and exports held at the Fiat Executive Lounge.
Chris opened the UK market for these wines securing orders from a wine merchant in the Midlands. It's the same village where Pink Floyd recorded part of their album The Wall.
Bologna is well situated, only 1 hour by FrecciaRossa TGV from the centre of Milan and with a well connected International airport named after Bologna's famous son Guglielmo Marconi. Famed for it's gastronomy and having the first University in the western world founded in 1088. It is also at the centre of Italy's motor valley with many big names in the automotive and motor cycle industry including Ferrari and Ducati.
"Do get in touch for an informal initial discussion. I look forward to speaking with you and earning your trust and permission to help your business grow in the Italian market together with my Bologna based team of experts."
In January 2015, Chris met with 4 potential business partners in Italy and selected to work with Expo Consulting. Soon after, Giorgio Guidi and Ruggero Rossini also became business associates.
We are all about helping you build new partnerships and trade relationships to ensure the success of your products and services in the Italian market.
HOT TOAST ITALY